Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
GROUP LEADER PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are a community leader with strong personal and professional brands and a large local network.
- You and your guests would enjoy a life-changing experience that features:
- 14 high-impact talks that address humanity’s tough challenges and offer solutions that Inspire Brave Actions
- 4 x 4-minute full participation performances that energize
- 3 x 4-minute TED Talk videos that entertain
- tickets that each come with a Bonus Bundle valued at over $200.
- You and your guests want to attend the TEDxStanleyPark 2018 Conference in the Queen Elizabeth Theatre on March 3rd and receive red carpet treatment at every touchpoint.
- You choose a seat type – balcony back ($77), balcony front ($87), mezzanine ($97), wings ($107), dress circle ($117) or VIP ($127).
- You invite your network to join you in your chosen seat type in a reserved section.
- You serve as an attentive host to your guests on March 3rd.
- Optional – you can offer your network ticket types other than your chosen ticket type – people who buy these “other” seats will sit apart from your group in general admission (first come, first seated) seats .
- Optional – you can arrange a private lunch and/or after party to trigger deep conversations with and among your guests.
- Commission 1 – you’ll be paid a 20% commission for all seats bought using your unique referral link; this commission will be paid by cheque in mid-March.
- Free tickets – you’ll be given a free ticket of your chosen seat type for every 15 tickets bought using your referral link – you can use, gift or sell these tickets.
- Bonuses – your free tickets come with the same Bonus Bundle that comes with purchased tickets.
- Publicity 1 – signage that says “Reserved for YOUR NAME, YOUR GROUP OR YOUR BUSINESS” will adorn the back of every seat in your reserved section.
- Publicity 2 – either your headshot or your logo and a short (up to 30 words) description of you, your group or your business will be displayed on our website.
- Publicity 3 – the same as Publicity 2 will be displayed in the paper program guide that we give to each of 2,683 attendees on March 3rd.
- Commission 2 – you’ll be paid a 20% commission for all cash contributions made by sponsors introduced by you to TEDxStanleyPark; this commission will be paid to you by cheque within 15 days of receipt of a sponsor’s cash contribution.
- A warm glow – you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping move the needle toward a better world.
- Text – a sample text invitation to email to your network.
- Link – a unique referral link a.k.a. tracking link or affiliate link.
- Collateral – various forms of digital and print collateral.
- Other – other marketing support may be provided on a request by request basis e.g., you might want the producer to address your network online or in person.
RESERVED SECTION SELECTION
- After the first ticket refund deadline – January 15, 2018 – you’ll be contacted by TEDxStanleyPark and asked where you’d like your reserved section to be in your chosen seat type.
- While your preference will be noted, the final decision as to the whereabouts of your reserved section will be made by TEDxStanleyPark.
- You’ll be provided with a digital seat map that identifies your reserved section and can forward this digital seat map to your guests.
- When you and your guests arrive on March 3rd you’ll see a large seat map in the lobby of the Queen Elizabeth Theatre; your group’s name will appear on this seat map and onsite hosts will guide you and your guests to your reserved section.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Group Leader Program seats are subject to availability.
- TEDxStanleyPark will give Group Leaders as much notice as possible as ticket sales approach a full house.
- In its sole discretion, TEDxStanleyPark may terminate your participation in this Group Leader Program immediately and without notice or compensation if we determine that your promotional methods are fraudulent, abusive or incompatible with our mandate to give attendees a red carpet experience at every touchpoint.
- In its sole discretion, TEDxStanleyPark may modify any of the above terms and conditions. In such event you will be notified by email. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only option is to withdraw from the Program Leader Program.
- TEDxStanleyPark makes no representation that the operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error free and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.