GROUP LEADER PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Are a maven with a large local network.
- Are a community leader.
- Have strong personal and professional brands.
- Want to attend the TEDxStanleyPark Conference on March 3, 2018 and enjoy:
- 12 short, high-impact talks that address humanity’s tough challenges and offer solutions that Inspire Brave Actions
- 4 x 4-minute full participation performances that energize
- 3 x 4-minute TED Talk videos that entertain
- tickets that come with fun bonuses whose value far exceeds the ticket price
- superb sightlines and acoustics at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Want your network to join you and get red carpet treatment at every touchpoint.
YOUR ROLE IS …
- To choose a seat type – balcony back ($77), balcony front ($87), mezzanine ($97), wings ($107), dress circle ($117) or VIP ($127).
- To invite your network to join you in your chosen seat type for a magical and life-changing experience called the TEDxStanleyPark 2018 Conference.
- To be an attentive host to your guests on March 3, 2018.
- Optional – you can offer your network ticket types other than your chosen ticket type – people who buy these “other” seats will sit apart from your group in general admission (first come first seated) seats.
- Optional – you can arrange a private lunch and/or after party to trigger deep conversations with and among your guests.
YOUR COMPENSATION IS …
- Commission 1 – you’ll be paid a 20% commission for all seats bought using your unique referral link; this commission will be paid by cheque in mid-March, 2018.
- Free tickets – you’ll be given a free ticket of your chosen type for every 15 tickets bought using your referral link – you can use, gift or sell these tickets.
- Bonuses – your free tickets come with all bonuses attached to purchased tickets.
- Publicity 1 – signage that says “Reserved for NAME (yours, your groups or your businesses)” will adorn the back of every seat in your reserved section.
- Publicity 2 – your head shot or your logo and a short (up to 30 words) description of you, your group or your business will be displayed on our website.
- Publicity 3 – the same as Publicity 2 will be displayed in the paper program guide that we give to each of 2,683 attendees on March 3.
- Commission 2 – you’ll be paid a 20% commission for all cash contributions made by sponsors introduced by you to TEDxStanleyPark; this commission will be paid to you by cheque within 15 days of receipt of a sponsor’s cash contribution.
- A warm glow – you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping move the needle toward a better world.
YOU’LL RECEIVE MARKETING SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF …
- Sample text invitations to email to your network.
- A unique referral link a.k.a. affiliate link or tracking link.
- Various forms of digital and print collateral to support your promotional efforts.
- Optional – other marketing support may be provided on a request by request basis e.g., you might want the producer to address your network online or in person.
RESERVED SEAT ALLOCATION …
- In the week beginning February 16, 2018 (or earlier if the size of your group has stabilized) you’ll be invited to select specific contiguous seats of your chosen type; these seats will form your group’s reserved section.
- On March 3, 2018 your group members will see a large seat map in the lobby of the Queen Elizabeth Theatre; your group’s name will appear on this seat map and onsite hosts will help your guests find their seats.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE …
- In its sole discretion, TEDxStanleyPark may terminate your participation in this Group Leader Program immediately and without notice or compensation if we determine that your promotional methods are fraudulent, abusive or incompatible with our mandate to give attendees a red carpet experience at every touchpoint.
- In its sole discretion, TEDxStanleyPark may modify any of the above terms and conditions. In such event you will be notified by email. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only option is to withdraw from the Program Leader Program.
- TEDxStanleyPark makes no representation that the operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error free and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.